GDPR PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Our concern is to protect your privacy. Therefore, we make every effort to ensure that the data we collect is secure. We only collect the data necessary to complete the transaction. You personally enter this data and ONLY you have the right to modify or delete it. We store your personal data in a password-protected database. This data is also backed up.
We follow procedures in accordance with the Data Protection Act and our collections are registered with the GIODO. Our customers’ data are only used to carry out business transactions and are not used for any marketing campaigns or passed on to any third parties.
You provide your data voluntarily and enter it yourself. You also carry out any modifications or deletions yourself. Our employees do not interfere with your data in any way. If you wish to receive the goods at an address other than the one stated in your contact details, please update them yourself! We do not send goods to an address other than the one stated in our database.
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland, we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the company:
PVGroup.pl limited liability company
21 Azotowa Street
KRS : 0000867516 VAT ID: PL6272769605 REGON: 387423284
2 Contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
The Data Protection Officer is: PVGroup.pl limited liability company
3. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of processing the order – on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 applicable in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
4. Recipients of personal data will be entities participating in the execution of the order, i.e. the shipping company, the company hosting the online shop, the Sewer company – intermediating in the electronic processing of orders, the Esta24.pl company issuing invoices. Orders are physically processed only by authorised employees of PVGrpup.pl limited liability company . Recipients of personal data process them only for the purpose of order processing and do not make them available to third parties for other purposes.
5. Personal data will be stored until the person requests its deletion.
6 You have the right to request access to your personal data, the right to rectification or erasure of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
8. The provision of personal data is voluntary and necessary for the fulfilment of the order. If you refuse to provide them, your order may not be fulfilled.
9. Personal data is protected by encrypted data transmission, password-based access to databases, password-based access to shop systems.